Software Engineer at Getable, San Francisco, CA
February 2015 to December 2015
Construction equipment rental marketplace
- Built the front-end of a new single-page marketplace website with Node and React.
- Prior to building the new website, I developed and maintained the front-end of the original single-page Backbone SaaS app.
Software Engineer at TapSense, San Francisco, CA
October 2014 to November 2014
Independent mobile advertising exchange
- Contracted to help update and fix the front-end of the TapSense Dashboard, an enterprise web application that was built with Backbone.
Compliance Engineer II at Curtis-Straus, Littleton, MA
March 2006 to May 2013
Regulatory compliance testing laboratory for the electronics industry
- Performed electromagnetic compatibility, electromagnetic interference, and intentional radio testing on electronic products.
- Consulted on design changes, including modifications, to achieve passing results.
University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Amherst, MA
September 1999 to December 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, February 2005
- Coursework: Circuit Analysis, Electronics, Signals & Systems, Fields & Waves, Microwave Engineering, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations
- Student-athlete; varsity member of cross-country and track teams. Competed in NCAA Division 1 races. Captain of cross-country team senior year.